JOIN OUR TEAM
Information Security Advisor
Abilene Advisors is a company providing Information Security consulting, auditing and training services. We are active in Switzerland, Europe, Middle East, Africa and South-East Asia. We have an open position for an Information Security Advisor in Switzerland.
The Information Security Advisor provides consulting and auditing services to Abilene Advisors clients. These organizations range from medium size businesses to large multinational companies. The position will cover mostly clients in Switzerland with occasional short missions abroad.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Implement ISO27001 Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- Write various security policies and standards including business continuity and recovery plans;
- Perform and coach Information Security risk assessment based on different methodologies and standards (ISO 27005, EBIOS, Octave, NIST, etc.);
- Perform compliance and security audit based on international standards (such as ISO 27001, SOX, PCI DSS, ISO 22301);
- Provide coaching and training for Abilene Advisors customers’;
- Participate to the development of commercial proposals.
Required skills and experience
- 10 years’ experience in Information Security including a minimum of 3 years in a large group or an international auditing and consulting firm;
- 3 years’ experience as an auditor;
- Experience with ISMS implementation;
- Knowledge of several standards such as ISO 27001, ISO 22301, PCI DSS, NIST;
- Excellent communication and writing skills;
- Good Project Management skills;
- Team player and stress resistant.
Required Education and Certifications and Languages
- Swiss or valid work permit
- Bachelor, Master, Engineer degree in computer science or comparable education;
- Ideally CISM, CISSP, CISA, ISO 27001 LA, ISO 27001 LI;
- Fluent in English, French. German is an additional asset.
JOIN THE TEAM. APPLY NOW.
Abilene Advisors S.A.
Rue des Charpentiers 24A
CH – 1110 Morges
Phone:+41(0)21 802 39 34