Abilene Advisors is a company providing Information Security consulting, auditing and training services. We are active in Switzerland, Europe, Middle East, Africa and South-East Asia. We have an open position for a Data Protection analyst in Switzerland.
We are looking, for multiple engagements, a junior business minded data protection analyst, with legal and regulatory knowledge along with a strong interest in information technologies and cybersecurity.
Tasks and responsibilities
For our customers, you will be in charge of
- reviewing their data protection legal and regulatory compliance on multiple regulations (mostly GDPR)
- analyzing the data flows and building data maps
- assessing compliance of the processes to data protection principles and the rights of the data subjects
- performing risk analyses and data protection impacts assessments
- drafting policies and procedures on data protection, including the data breach incident processes
- coordinating with the the customers’ information security, IT and legal officers
- developing and delivering data protection awareness and training session
- answering to data protection request from external parties, including subject access requests
Required skills and experience
You are a fast learner, capable of working autonomously and out of your comfort zone. You have organizational skills, interpersonal relationship capabilities and endurance to challenging work environments.
Required Education and Certifications and Languages
We offer a fascinating and diversified job in a fast growing consulting firm, with talented team mates, to participate on many projects for large and dynamic corporations and international organizations. We provide constant coaching, many trainings and many occasions to develop new skills and acquire invaluable work experience. Competitive salary and benefits.
- Swiss or valid work permit
- Fluent in English, French. German is an additional asset.